Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A writer's loss for words, Actions Fingers, and a Dinosaur?

Wake Up: 5:20
Push Ups: 70
Sit Ups: 20
Pull Ups: 10


I worked on my non fiction pitch this morning. All weekend (while working) I was thinking about it and jotting notes down. Had some of it written out, but turned out to need revamping.

Glad to be feeling pretty good about it now, although it isn't finished yet. Not sure if any of the agents will take a bite at my bait, but I guess that's the chance we all take.

Thinking.........nothing.............

If your wondering what I'm doing, I'm just staring at the computer screen with a definite loss for words. So....... I'm just going to start writing whatever. Bear with me, at least until I latch onto something I can run with.

Just thinking about the things that I have to do this week.

I have to replace a water pump in the saturn which is something I have been putting off for far too long. The car tends to overheat in the warmer weather.

I have to work more on the camper. Oh, did I tell you I got another camper. This one is a Ten foot jem! No not really a jem, but it isn't all that bad. Although it is a lot older than I am.

Seriously. People have been camping in this baby even before I was born.

Circa 1961. Eleven years before I was even conceived. Wow! Maybe I'll post pictures after I'm done, but I'll wait till AFTER I'm done. If I did now, you would probably shake your head in shame for me.

Let's see what else.

I have to try and start the kids tree house. I took down a large poison ivy vine from the tree it's going in. I didn't even get poison Ivy. I took all the precautions so not to get it. I've gotten it before and it's NO FUN!

Be right back.......

Okay I'm back. I was getting Jorgie ready for school. Now I have Marcus next to me playing with his action figures, I am currently talking in a deep voice and pretending to be one of his figures. Actually he calls them action (fingers). He also calls hand sanitizer (hanitizer).
Cute huh.

I apologize in advance for any errors. It's a little difficult to concentrate with an action figure war happening right before my eyes.

Oh my got it's the alligator!!!!

I just took one of his figures to "the doctor".

Don't worry, it's only a minor injury. I think he will be just fine.

Now I know exactly why I get up early to write in the morning. Oh no not the Dinosaur!!!!

Well, that's it for today, I am about to get eaten alive.

Those are the Thoughts Of A George,
until tomorrow

No comments: