Friday, January 25, 2008

More writing time needed! Anyone have any for sale?

I got up late again this morning.

4:55am

I really have to stop going to bed so late. Damn, damn damn!

Overall, it was a decent writing morning. I managed to get to page 61 on rewriting. Oh, geez only 254 more pages to go. I have found that the further I go into my novel, the better the writing seems to be. I think I was progressively getting better in my style and voice as I moving along.

Either that or I have become less critical. I don't think that is it. I am sometimes overcritical.

Sometimes I'm just amazed at some of the writing that's out there. It makes me wonder how they got there. Anyway, this isn't about them, it's about me.

It's Friday, so off to real work tomorrow.

I really have to squeeze more writing time in somewhere. I can't write at night, frankly my mind is tired, and truth be told, not all that sharp. Rather DULL!

Maybe during the day when my son takes a nap.

The only problem with that is, when he falls asleep I have all that time to get chores accomplished. I guess I just have to do what I have to do.

If I ever want to make it, that is!

No comments: