Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hood Ornaments, New Kids On The Block Concert and Yahoo Stock...

So I just dropped Jorgie (my daughter) off at school and she'll be off to Boston tonight for a Museum Of Science sleep over. Ahhh to be young again. She's so very excited about the trip.

So on the ride back home from dropping her off at school, I found myself thinking..........

Yeah I know big surprise right, thinking.........

So I was contemplating what I might do differently if I had a chance to go back to high school having my thirty-seven years of wisdom with me.....

Well minus my baldness... no not boldness, baldness.

So what would I do differently?

Well a few things ran through my mind.

Okay let's see.

I wouldn't change the hood ornament incident. Yeah even the fact that we took the principals hood ornament either. I mean seriously........ how could we have managed to pick the principals car and then take her hood ornament. Gee why don't they put hood ornaments on cars anymore...... I wouldn't change the fact that we got caught and I was the one who had to ride around in the cruiser at 1:00am with the officer, to get all the addresses of whom we took their hood ornaments. So anyways, I wouldn't change what happened that night. No really, simply because it built character and oh heck, it gives me some writing material some day when I have writers block.

I wouldn't change the New Kids on the Block Concert New Years Eve with April....... Yes you read it right.. NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.....

I was going to say that I would have purchased Yahoo stock when it went public, but that wasn't in my high school years, that was in April 1996......

Okay, no more kidding around. Honestly, knowing what I know now about myself, I would have developed my Art and Writing skills.....

Funny thing is, even if I did develop my Art and writing skills, I would probably still have the same amount of money as I do now. Not much.

So my question is, what would you do differently?

Post it on my Facebook status if you have any ideas.

If you have any ideas for me... let me know.

And no not my hair cuts, they were cool.

Well, those are the Thoughts Of A George for today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back George!