Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tree Time

We went to Home Depot today, the kids and I.

Spent over two hours in there. They did very well.

I'm building a tree house for them. It will be a differen't type of tree house. I'm attatching a triangle shape base for the deck to three trees with chains.

Jorgie isn't sure if it will be cool or not. I keep reasuring her that I will make it as cool as I can but I don't think she has too much faith in me. Of course I am just winging it after all, but I am making sure it will be safe.

We took the van, and I wasn't really thinking of what I needed to buy. I had to fit three 6x6x12 in the van. Some 2x6x12. We drove home with the back wide open.

Jorgie wanted to know if it was legal to do that or not.

She's funny.

Well I'll keep everyone poted on our progress with the treehouse.

Maybe even some pictures.

No comments: