Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pooping Reindeer

Yeah, you read it right.

I've seen it all now. I know what I'm putting on my Christmas list, a little plastic reindeer that poops candy. And where else can you get it, well of course your one and only Wal-Mart Store.

Yeah that's right.

I was at work today (yes I work at a Wal-Mart Warehouse) and one of my fellow associates came up to me and presented me a magic pooping Reindeer. Yup, If I had any doubts that Christmas has turned into a holiday just to sell stuff, this was all the evidence I needed.

You lift the tail and Ta-Da, you have a small round piece of candy. Wow, Yummy!

Have we run out of tasteful things to sell, and now we must sell out our children's stories?

Wow, A Pooping Reindeer!

What next, an Elf snow cone machine, lemon flavored!

1 comment:

Caryn Caldwell said...

LOL! Classy. I know several people who'd love to get one of those for Christmas!