Thursday, May 21, 2009

Agents, Agents, Agents!

Wake Up: 5:35
Push Ups: 70
Sit Ups: 20
Pull Ups: 10



Yeah I woke up late this morning.

I knew what my morning task was and knew it wouldn't be much fun.

I was right.

Yesterday I managed to get BEA/Writers conference agent list down to twenty. Now my daunting task is to look them up online and judge them using their picture and any other relative articles I can find.

One of them has a book written on How to write a book proposal. It looks like a good read too, although I won't be able to read it before the pitch. Will he ask if I read it?

It takes a while to do the research. I have managed to research maybe only five, and making an actual decision on a measly two. One Yes and one No.

Oh boy......

And I still am working on my pitch.

Awesome!
Yeah...... that's a sarcastic shout out.
Well those are the thoughts of a George,
Until tomorrow,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you George. I'm feeling the same way. My MS is still not ready, and I feel like I have ALOT of work to do. AND I still have to work on my pitch, AND research agents. Argh! I have so much to do this weekend. It won't be where I had hoped but I'll have to make the most of what I've got.