Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eating Blood Sauasge, Mutiny, and Writing

Wake Up: 4:50am

Push Ups: 70
Sit ups: 20
Pull Ups: 10

Writing Time : 5:15am - 6:00am


I just couldn't get started this morning.

I don't know why? I worked a little on The Waking Hour, but I couldn't loose myself in it. I'll blame the rain. Yeah it's the dreary weather.

No seriously, I just wasn't into it this morning. Still worked, actually more like pecked away at it.

It felt like hmmmm.............

You know like when you were a kid and your parents forced you to eat something. You would put it in your mouth and chew, but despite your best effort it was almost impossible to swallow it. Your body just didn't listen to what your mind was saying, and it felt as if every cell in your body was screaming for a mutiny.

Okay it wasn't that bad, but I still wasn't into it.

Talking about eating food that we didn't like as a kid. I can remember my parents getting blood sausage and making my sister and I eat it.

Yes...... blood sausage. And yes, it is made out of blood, actually coagulated blood to be exact, and then mixed with flower and put into processed cow intestine. I can remember having that gag reflex then. I can also remember that it was chalky and ......... well...disgusting.

How could they do that. When ever Jorgie or Marcus complain about eating something (broccoli etc... nothing too nasty)

I give them the old....... you know when I was little, my parents.........

Holy crap I must be old if I'm doing that.

Well that's it for today. Those are The Thoughts Of A George.
Until tomorrow

No comments: