Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am a Frustrated Author, What a big surprise!

Wake Up: 5:20

Push Ups: 70
Sit Ups: 20
Pull Ups: 10

Writing Time: None


I didn't write this morning. I wanted to do a little research on the BEA Conference and try and figure out registration.

To my dismay, I'm not sure if I will be able to go. I think you have to be a published author or a industry proffesional and may cost more than expected. I'll have to talk to Michelle about it. Hopefully she can set me straight.

I am working on a blog entry about our trip to the Polar Caves last Sunday (Mothers Day), but is taking a lot longer than expected. I was working on it yesterday morning, then sat it aside and said I would work on it later and post it, but then was too late. By the time we got the kids to bed it was almost 9:00pm and was time to watch Fringe.

Season Finale. It was a good one, glad to see it is coming on again next season.

I'm still a little frustrated and sad at the whole BEA thing. I will keep you posted.

Those Are The Thoughts Of A George,
Until tomorrow,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yah-you're back! I think we're all squared away on the Writers Conference, but we'll talk tonight to finalize plans. I'm excited & can't wait!