Friday, April 17, 2009

Writing Time April 17 2009

Wake Up: 5:00am

Push ups: 70
Sit Ups: 20
Pull Ups: 10
Chin Ups: 5

Writing Time: 5:20am - 6:15am


Overall a good writing morning. I edited chapter 1 some more. A few lines away from finishing the rewrite, and happy about that. Not finished, finished, but finished the total revamp. It has become a lot more streamlined and am a lot happier the way it flows. I wanted it to be more tense and quicker and I think I have accomplished that.

At least I think anyway?

I took out a lot of stuff that probably wasn't needed. I think sometimes that's the hardest part. It's hard to convey feeling and emotion and make it so it isn't overly done. You have to make each word count and that's the tough part.

Well, the whole process is tough, but that's one of the tough parts. I don't have enough fingers to count all the tough parts.

I will let April read it to see see what she thinks.

I'm looking out the window and am excited that it is supposed to be nice out today. Really nice!

Yipeee!

Although, not so Yipeee! about heading back to real work tomorrow. Oh well, I have to pay the bills until those royalty checks come rolling in!

I suppose before that happens, I might have to be published. Maybe!

Well, that's the Thoughts Of A George for today,

Until Tuesday,
George

No comments: