Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Writing Time April 21 2009

Wake Up: 5:40am

Push Ups: 70
Sit Ups: 20
Pull Ups: 10
Chin Ups: 5

Writing Time: 6:00am - 7:10am



A good writing day. I finished my rewrite of Chapter 1 of The Waking Hour. I think it came out great. The funny thing is, it is exactly the same length as the original. That's weird. Although, despite the same length it has a quicker feel to it. I'll have to print it out and ask what April thinks about it.

I actually got seven hours of sleep last night. WOW! I don't remember the last time I got that much sleep.

Jorgie is on vacation this week so she's still sleeping.

It's raining today, that takes care of doing anything outside. Last Friday night we lit the fire pit and roasted hot dogs over the coals. It was fun. Of course we made smores too.

I don't remember making smores when I was a kid. It was something new the first time I did it a few years ago. The benefits of having kids.

There is one memory that sticks out in my mind of when I was younger.

It was a summer evening, and me, Michelle my sister, and my dad were outside. We were all gathering things to cook in some pot to make some type of dessert. Some of the ingredients were a boot, rocks etc.... You get the idea. All the while, my mom was inside making something too. Something real of course.

I don't really remember what it was she made, but I think that's irrelevant. I think the reason this memory sticks out in my mind, is because my father was acting out of character. In a good way that is. He was being funny, goofy and we were all having fun together.

Do you remember that Michelle, and do you remember it the way I do?

I really don't have too many memories of being a child. Sometimes they pop in my head, but if I try and remember them, they prefer to stay hidden.

Well, That's the Thoughts Of A George for Today,

See you tomorrow.

No comments: